- Documento de conferenciaAcceso AbiertoWhite-box testing framework for object-oriented programming: an approach based on message sequence specification and aspect oriented programming(Springer, Cham, 2019)The quality of software has become one of the most important factor in determining the success of products or enterprises. This paper presents a white-box testing framework for Object-Oriented Programming based on Message Sequence Specification and Aspect Oriented Programming. In the context of an Object-Oriented program, our framework can be used to test the correct order in which the methods of a class are invoked.
- Documento de conferenciaAcceso AbiertoVisualization to compare karate motion captures(2019)Multi-dimensional time series from motion capture (MoCap) provide a rich source of data for human motion analysis, yet they are difficult to process and compare. We address MoCap data related to Karate katas, containing predefined sequences of movements, executed independently by several subjects with different timing and speed. We propose a combination of signal processing and data visualization techniques to analyze the misalignment between data from different subjects. We present a web app that implements this proposal, providing a visual comparison of time series, based on Dynamic Time Warping.
- ArtículoAcceso AbiertoAutomatic suggestions to improve the quality of scatterplots during its creation: a case study of ontology and semantic reasoning applied to visualization(2019)The process of creating a visualization is a very complex exploration activity and, even for skilled users, it can be difficult to produce an effective visualization. Since the result of such a process depends on the user’s decisions along it, one way to improve the probability of achieving a useful outcome is to assist the user in the configuration and preparation of the visualization. Our proposal consists in live suggestions on how to improve the visualization. These live suggestions are based on the user decisions, and are achieved by the integration of semantic reasoning into the visualization process. In this paper, we present a case study for scatterplots visualization that combines ontologies with a semantic reasoner and helps the user in the generation of an effective visualization.
- Documento de conferenciaAcceso AbiertoComparación visual de datos temporales(2020)Los datos de captura de movimiento (MoCap) como series de tiempo proporcionan una rica fuente de entrada para el análisis de las series de tiempo en general y del movimiento humano en particular; además, su naturaleza multidimensional les agrega una dificultad adicional en el análisis. En este trabajo, propusimos una técnica de análisis visual que permite la comparación de datos MoCap obtenidos de katas de karate. Para el análisis comparativo, la solución propuesta presenta una comparación visual de la desalineación temporal entre pares de secuencias. Inicialmente se presenta un resumen cuantitativo de la desalineación entre dos secuencias, y a partir de ahí es posible obtener vistas más detallada de las diferencias y similitudes entre ambas.
- Documento de conferenciaAcceso AbiertoWhite-Box Testing Framework for Object-Oriented Programming based on Message Sequence Specification(2018)Software is a crucial element in the functionality of devices and industry. Likewise, the operation of an enterprise or organization depends largely on the reliability of the software systems used for supporting the business process or particular tasks. The quality of software has become the most important factor in determining the success of products or enterprises. In order to accomplish a quality software product several methodologies, techniques, and frameworks have been developed, each of them tailored to specific areas or characteristics of the software under review. This paper presents a white-box testing framework for Object- Oriented Programming based on Message Sequence Specification. In the context of an object-oriented program, our framework can be used to test the correct order in which the methods of a class are invoked by its clients. The implementation of the framework is based on aspect-oriented programming.